Awesome Awaits for Annual Passholders at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on Sunday 10th March 2019!
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is delighted to invite Merlin and LEGOLAND Annual Passholders to its Pre-season day on 10th March 2019 from 10am to 5pm to be the first to enjoy the Park’s rides and attractions ahead of opening for the 2019 season!
For an awesome family day out this year, visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® adventure! Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School, helping at the LEGO City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO boat, riding a Dragon through a medieval castle or discovering the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine – The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has something for the whole family.
With live shows and attractions set over 150 acres of parkland plus two fully LEGO themed hotels on site, The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
As Pre-season Weekend provides Passholders with exclusive access to the Resort ahead of its official opening on Saturday 15th March, there will be a few new attractions still under development, including shows at Heartlake Harbour and The DUPLO Theatre as well as The Heartlake Express. However, with these attractions opening for the main season there will be plenty of time for you to experience the fun.
Similarly, our brand new family ride, The Haunted House Monster Party, won’t be open until Spring.
Please note Pre-season Weekend is a pre-book only event - each Passholder must pre-book a ticket for each day they wish to attend, including booking any tickets for children under 3 years of age or carer passes.
Extend your Pre-season Weekend adventure and stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel or Castle Hotel from as little as £124* for bed and breakfast!
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort will be open from 10am to 5pm on Pre-season Weekend, please see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk for more information.
*All rooms subject to availability at time of booking - limited allocations available. Reservations must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-transferable or refundable. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Lead price based on a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) sharing a standard room in the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel staying on Friday or Sunday night. This can be booked through the Merlin Holiday Club page on LEGOLAND Holidays.
- Merlin and LEGOLAND Annual Passholders must present a pre-booked event ticket along with a valid Pass
- This is a pre-book only event
- Rides and attractions are subject to availability
- Children that do not require a Pass for entry (under 3 years of age) will still require a pre-booked event ticket to enter.
- Carer Passholders will also be required to pre-book an event ticket to enter.
- Hotel guests staying on 9th March 2019 with a valid Pass will be able to enter the Park without pre-booking an Eventbrite ticket.
- Please note - Share the Fun and Friends and family tickets are not for sale for this event and cannot be pre-booked via this website.