Learn how one of our fastest rollercoasters propels guests from 0-100 kph in just 2.8 seconds with a behind the scenes tour of Rita, including a visit to the bunker to see the powerful launch mechanism in action, then head onto the station for the last ride of the day.
How to book: To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, pass ID number and your date of interest.
The inevitable small print:
- Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16 (who also has a Behind the Scenes Tour ticket)
- Guests Must be over 1.4m tall to take part in the launch walk.
- Guests must be able to walk unaided up and down stairs
- Tours are only availalbe on Mondays and Fridays, subject to opening calendar.
- Tours aren't availble through Scarefest and Fireworks.
- Guests must wear comfortable closed-toe shoes – no heels or sandals permitted
- The Tour will go ahead in all weather conditions – but in certain weather conditions such as high winds or heavy rain/snow, access to the Launch Catwalk may be restricted for Health and Safety reasons.
- All loose items must be secured throughout the duration of the Tour. Cameras and phones can be used for the duration of the tour but must not be used if the Tour Leader requests them to be put away.
- Guests must not be intoxicated
- Guests must listen to all instructions given by the Tour Leader and any additional Tour Assisstants at all times. Failure to comply will bring the experience to an immediate end.