Facebook competition: Win a family ticket for the iFLY Indoor Skydiving + Assault Course experience
Competition live from Sunday 5th July
To enter, you must do the following:
- Share the Facebook post.
- Post a picture of your best Bear Grylls pose!
- Add the hashtag #BGACompetition
The prize is a family ticket for the iFLY Indoor Skydiving + Assault Course experience at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
The Bear Grylls Adventure Prize Terms & Conditions
- Guests must be aged 8 or older for all activities other than Dive and Shooting, when guests must be aged 10 or older.
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult who also holds a full activity ticket.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied on the day by an adult for check in.
- Winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book in their visit time and date
- Due to the activities at the attraction, every guest is required to complete a participation form and risk acknowledgment prior to their visit or on entry to the attraction. Guests who do not sign a participation form and risk acknowledgement, or do not comply with any of the terms set out in the participation form and risk acknowledgement or these entry conditions, are prohibited from taking part in activities at the attraction.
- Due to the nature of the activities, pregnant guests are not permitted to take part.
- Guests must read the iFLY Risk Declaration before their visit, and must comply to all restrictions noted. (Found here https://www.beargryllsadventure.com/media/1724/new-ifly-jump-experience-declaration-of-risk-1.pdf)
The competition is open from 11.00am on Sunday 5th July 2020. The competition ends at 10.00am on Monday 7th July 2020. Entrants can only enter once. There is just one prize up for grabs in this competition, so there will be just one winner announced. The winner will be notified by a direct message, once the competition has ended. Dates can be discussed upon contacting the Bear Grylls team on email@example.com subject to availability.
Merlin Entertainments Terms & Conditions
The Promoter of this competition is Merlin Entertainments Limited, a global entertainments company, with its principal office at: Link House, 25 West St, Poole BH15 1LD
Winning Entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from valid entries submitted. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
Only the Winning Entrant will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a Winning Entrant does not reply by 11.00am on the [third] working day after the day on which they are notified.
The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
The winner will be notified via a direct message to their Facebook account, and liaison will happen through Facebook direct messages.
This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 8 years or older.
Employees of Merlin Entertainments and their family members are not eligible to win this competition.
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The prize is non-refundable.
The prize is as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or if the prize offered is inappropriate due to the age of the Winning Entrant.
Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.