World Emoji Day competition
1. To enter, entrants must qualify for the following entry criteria:
- Follow Bear Grylls Adventure www.facebook.com/BearGryllsAdventure and Merlin Annual Pass www.facebook.com/merlinannualpass on Facebook
- Like the Merlin Annual Pass's World Emoji Day competition post
- In the comments of the competition post, entrants must tag a friend, use hashtag #WorldEmojiDay and tell us their favourite emoji
2. The competition is open from 09:00 on Wednesday 17th July. The competition closes at 09:00 on Thursday 18th July 2019. Any entries received after the competition closes will be automatically disqualified. The competition winner will be announced after 12.00pm on Thursday 18th July 2019.
3. The prize is a Snorkel and Basecamp experience at Bear Grylls Adventure for four people. More information on the experience can be found at: https://www.beargryllsadventure.com/birmingham/activities/cage-snorkel
4. The Promoter of this competition is Merlin Entertainments plc., a global entertainments company, with its principal office at: Link House, 25 West St, Poole BH15 1LD
5. Winning Entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from valid entries submitted. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
6. Only the Winning Entrants will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a Winning Entrant does not reply by 11.00am on the [third] working day after the day on which they are notified.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
8. This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 18 and over only.
9. Employees of Merlin Entertainments and their family members are not eligible to win this competition.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
12. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
13. The prize is non-refundable.
14. The prize is as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or if the prize offered is inappropriate due to the age of the Winning Entrant.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.