You'll need to provide proof of disability when getting your Passes issued, this can be any of the following documentation:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Blue Badge (photo ID required)
- Signed letter from GP (photo ID required)
Documentation should be dated within the last 24 months, documentation dated later than this may be rejected.
Remember you will not need to pay for the carer pass. Therefore, if your group consists of four people, including the carer, you will need to pay for three people and collect the free carer pass on your first visit. When renewing, you will need to present these documents again as we recognise that disabled status and assistance required may change from year-to-year.
See pricing for: New Passes or Renewals.
There are a few things to note regarding the complimentary carer pass:
- The carer pass cannot be used without being accompanied by the disabled Passholder it belongs to. This is because the Pass is designed to offer assistance to the disabled guest only.
- There must be at least one responsible adult in the visiting party (the party means the disabled guest and the guest using the carer Pass) in order for the party to enter an attraction.
To assist you with planning your visits to our attraction please see the specific attraction guides below: