Kids Eat Free at selected Hard Rock Cafes
Hard Rock Just Got Louder!
Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with Hard Rock venues in 248 locations spanning 70 countries that include Cafes, Rock Shops® and Hotels. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, and from there has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
The perfect place to treat the family; from the Headliners to the Remix, there's something for every little Rock Star on our kids menu. Let the kids choose the playlist, while you sit back and relax (and maybe enjoy a Signature cocktail!).
Merlin Annual Pass Holders are entitled to a free Kids Meal with the purchase of an adult main course! *
Once the family is fed and satisfied, don’t forget to visit the Rock Shop® for limited edition souvenirs and gifts to bring home! Whether it’s the famous Classic Tee, a guitar-shaped kids plate, or Kazooo the cuddly panda, you’re sure to find something unique in our stores. Merlin Annual Pass Holders will receive a free gift with a £33 retail spend.
How to redeem this perk:
Please present your pass on arrival at one of the participating Hard Rock Cafes below:
- Hard Rock Cafe London, 150 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QY
- Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, 225-229 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HR
- Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, The Printworks, Manchester M4 2BS
- Hard Rock Glasgow, 179 Buchanan Street, Glasgow G1 2JZ
- Hard Rock Edinburgh, 20 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PF
- Partner Perks
- Silver Pass - Gold Pass - Platinum Pass - Standard Pass - Premium Pass
Terms & Conditions
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid until 31st December 2024, and can be removed at any time.
- One child per adult who has purchased a main meal from the a la carte menu will receive a free kids meal from the Messi Kids Menu with a valid pass.
- Pass must be shown upon arrival at the Cafe.
- Only valid for children up to 10 years old dining from the Hard Rock kids menu, Messi Kids Menu.
- Restrictions may apply.